Several immediate openings for a Distribution Associate in the Dayton, OH area. These are all Temp to hire positions!
- This is a 1st shift position: 6 am – 2:30 am
- Starting pay $11.00-12.00/hour
Responsible for performing production work in our factory. Starts, operates, tends, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality. Prepares product for shipping and delivery.
- Primary responsibilities.
- Run Accessory line daily.
- Assist with other production lines in factories.
- Clean production area daily.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from carts, and dollies.
- Pull damaged or ineffective parts off the line, filling out correct paperwork.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Record data and turn in job packets.
- Stock finished products in correct location in Distribution area.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Extremely positive, can do attitude
- Excellent attendance
- Team player with high energy, get it done mentality
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Commitment to flawless execution
- Strong work ethics