View all jobs
Immediate opening for a Recruiter in the Dayton, OH area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Administrative duties and record keeping.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Attend Job Fairs and School Recruiting Visits.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Company’s Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in selection of candidates-make job offers/coordinate transfers
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Conduct New Hire’s Orientation and assist in the on-boarding process
- Assure interviewing and selection process complies with EEO laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related experience.
- 2+ years recruitment experience.
- HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred
- Well-honed business acumen.
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Experience organizing/coordinating multiple projects while providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.