Immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in the Kettering, OH area!
Full time schedule will be Monday - Friday 1st shift
This person will assist the consumer lending and special services departments with scanning, auditing, certifying, booking, filing, mailing, filing claims and other related duties.
- Audit indirect auto loan packages received from dealers
- Certify loans under our Drive Forward Program
- Book indirect loans on our core system
- File claims as needed under our Drive Forward Program
- Scan loan documents.
- File and rotate loan packages in the file room
- Notes “Documents Received” in the loan origination system for new loans received.
- Scan loan documents as needed.
- Mail notices of all types.
- Open insurance policies received in the mail, sort, distribute and email to the Insurance Center the policies not being forwarded internally.
- Operate office machines such as optical scanner, typewriter, calculator, postage and copy machines.
- Perform other such duties as might be assigned from time to time by the Consumer Loan Manager
Pay range (DOE): $12.00/hr
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Previous Bank/Mortgage Industry experience a plus!
- Proficient with MS Office
- Solid scanning & data entry skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task