Immediate opening for a Contract HR Generalist in the Dayton, OH area!
Schedule: 1st shift
As a Contract HR Generalist, you will work on site at our client's facility supporting all steps of employee relations, on-boarding, and supporting recruiting efforts while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the HR contact & resource for 1st shift Associates
- Handle employee relations with all employees, including hiring/firing/counseling
- Manage on-boarding, orientations, and processing hire packages
- Oversee all drug & background testing of employees
- Act as liaison between clients and branch office to facilitate administrative and payroll matters
- Update candidate records in applicant tracking system
- Communicates with onsite and offsite staff, Account Manager(s), recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and agencies
- Assist with sourcing, identify and recruit candidates for pipeline and open orders
- Assist with scheduling and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or related field
- 5+ years of HR Generalist experience in a fast-paced environment helpful
- HR experience within Distribution & Logistics industry a plus!
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task in a FAST paced environment is a MUST!!