Excellent Direct Hire opportunity for an Insurance Sales Agent in the Dayton, OH area!
The agency owner will be retiring soon and is seeking his successor to take over a large existing book of business and continue to grow the agency. Insurance includes both Residential and Commercial.
This is an AMAZING opportunity!!!
- Establish strong customer and community relationships plus follow up with customers as needed
- New business to business account development.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales quotas.
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through networking, social media, and other lead generation opportunities.
- Determines clients' particular insurance needs by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Maintains all current licensing, agency and carrier compliance requirements
- Shows and creates a positive and professional working environment towards both customers and peers
Insurance Sales Agent Requirements:
- Property Casualty license
- Sales experience 2+ year(s) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Must be able to prospect for and generate new business
- Life license - or in the process of obtaining
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
- Sales professionals with a proven track record
- Entrepreneurial spirit with successful track record of meeting goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid persuasion and negotiation ability
- Current P&C license or ability to obtain a license prior to starting