Immediate opening for a Contract-to-Hire Customer Service Representative in the Brookville, OH area.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external Customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and programs, as well as communicating effectively with key team members within the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to key personnel regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Work closely with the Accounting Department to resolve disputed credit or debit transactions.
- Attend meetings with Customers both on and off site; may require overnight travel or dinner meetings after hours (less than 10% of the time).
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related discipline preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ proven customer support experience; electronics manufacturing or related industry preferred.
- Self-motivated, proactive individual capable of working as a member of a team or operating independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and “can-do, will-do” approach.
- Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, and written/oral communication skills.
Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
Professional Attitude and Appearance
Excellent Communication, including phone and email etiquette
Attention to detail and accuracy
Organizational and Prioritization Skills
Computers and Technology
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook (must be able to create a comprehensive spreadsheet with formulas).
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems, experience with Epicor preferred