Immediate opening for a Helpdesk Support - Level 1 role in the Miamisburg, OH area!
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to executive, spanning across all industries.
The CSR will be assisting our Independent Software Vendors, Value Added Resellers, and End Users in identifying technical issues via phone and email communication. The role will require strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to professionally manage the needs of customers. Desktop support and operating system knowledge is preferred. This person should be motivated by new challenges and have strength in quickly learning new technologies, as you will be the first line of support for products and services.
The CSR’s also work alongside the R&D department to assist in testing of new products, in-the-field applications and utilities for support, as well as assist in the compatibility testing process for new API releases with all supported Microsoft operating platforms.
Major Job Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
- Provide desktop support related to Help Desk Services such as onboarding installations
- Assist partners and end users with software and hardware technical troubleshooting
- Diagnose, replicate and communicate technical issues for product issue review
- Provide general support for daily business activities, customer inquiries and escalate as needed
- Track customer cases and maintain documentation pertinent to end user support
- Assist Global Technical Services team with testing of new software and hardware products
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Possible customer site visits for software or systems type deployments and/or issues
- Desktop Support experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of personal computing software and operating systems (Windows & Mac).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Quickly adapt to new technology, both software and hardware based.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in both self-directed and team-oriented situations.
- Associate degree or higher.
- In absence of degree, 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Ability to travel as needed to US customer/partner locations (up to 10%)
Jacklyn Jaramillo, HR Coordinator
11th Hour Staffing, Inc
937-405-1809 / Main Office
937-405-1900 / Fax
: 4130 Gibson Drive, Suite D, Tipp City, OH 45371
: PO Box 24649, Huber Heights, OH 45424