Immediate opening for an Industrial Maintenance Technician in the Dayton, OH area!
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to executive, spanning across all industries.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Key Responsibilities:
Industrial Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Troubleshoot and solve any mechanical errors and assist in electrical issues on existing equipment/processes while also maintaining company safety standards at all times.
- Utilize preventive and predictive technologies. Have a solid understanding of plant equipment and operations.
- Support process improvements, work order completion, preventive maintenance care, projects, and general maintenance.
- Support and improve all aspects of Key Metrics: Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, & Continuous improvement.
- Willing and able to work to their ability in both the mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Manage and handle troubleshooting for an industrial power system utilized in manufacturing facilities.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains assets on all properties.
- Performs machine repairs.
- Works from engineering drawings, rough sketches, manuals, or verbal instructions.
Pay is based on experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Technical school grad or equivalent experience
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Ability to read prints.
- Good math skills.
- Skilled in the use of basic measuring tools with ability to use more advanced measurement tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Uses clear independent thinking.
- Communicates ideas to improve the organization.
- Can clearly communicate orally and in writing.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and demonstrate multi-tasked and multi-skilled technical abilities.
- Must also have ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, with the flexibility and willingness to work overtime when needed.
- Prior industrial electrical experience