11th Hour Staffing, Inc is growing! We are hiring for an entry-level Recruiter.
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to executive, spanning across all industries.
As a Recruiter, you will support all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source, identify and recruit candidates for pipeline and open orders
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Manage temporary/contractor on-boarding, orientations, and processing hire packages
- Assist with drug & background testing of temporary employees
- Handle employee relations with all active temporary employees, including hiring/firing/counseling
- Act as liaison between clients and branch office to facilitate administrative and payroll matters
- Update candidate records in applicant tracking system
- Communicates with onsite and offsite staff, Account Manager(s), recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and agencies
- Staffing/recruiting or Call Center experience in a fast-paced environment helpful
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls & emails daily
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive wages, benefits, PTO, 401k with match and
a TEAM THAT TRULY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SUCCESS!