View all jobs
Stamping Press Operator- 1st ShiftDayton, Ohio
Immediate opening for a Stamp Press Operator in the Dayton, OH area. This is a 1st shift position 6:30am-5:15pm
- Maintains the operation of different machinery throughout the facility.
- Completes Work Order Forms for Parts
- Completes diagnostics and trouble-shooting by analyzing equipment/machinery
- Care and cleaning of tooling and machinery required for production.
Hourly Pay Rate: DOE
- 1+ years machine operator experience on stamp press machinery, preferably large press machinery.
- 2+ year experience in manufacturing/factory setting preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Analytical – basic math skills – able to calculate material needs, materials completed, project completion, count.
- Read/write/understand instructions, schedules, markings, prints etc.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete all required paperwork
- Successful candidate has to be able to perform duties with minimum supervision