Contract to Hire Opportunity for an Assembler located in the Miamisburg, OH area! 1st shift Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
Pay Rate: $15/hr DOE
The Assembler performs repetitive work station operations to produce components until they are completed to acceptance test procedures.
Essential Job Expectations:
General Qualifications Standards:
- Performs Pre-Assembly/ Final Assembly/ Final testing functions, using hand (hand measurements) or power tools.
- Assemble product according to work instructions
- Maintain weekly output targets and objectives
- Final inspection of finished products with a strong commitment to quality
- Work with Management and additional staff to insure highest level of production in accordance with company policy and ISO Standards
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
- Reports relevant data as requested
- Completes paperwork as necessary
- Responds promptly to the needs of the customer (internal/external)
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs related duties needed as needed by supervision.
- Consistently maintains high level of output according to company standards
- Adheres to Company Core Values
- Comply with and enforce company policies & procedures
- Provide regular and predictable attendance considering any rights to leaves provided by law or company policy
- Perform all essential job functions without posing a direct threat of harm to yourself or others
- High school degree or equivalent
- Ability to work with tight and ever changing production deadlines
- Ability to integrate, communicate, contribute and thrive in a team environment
- Ability to interpret and follow an assorted number of technical/ production tasks or instructions.
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to produce quality products
- Able to work with minimal supervision; self-motivator and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, punctual and reliable
- Flexible work schedule/attitude - may have occasional overtime based on production schedules
- Experience with Hand Measurement Tools is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to sit or stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms for entire shift. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.