11th Hour Staffing, Inc is growing! We are hiring for a Recruiter.
As a Recruiter, you will support all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source, identify and recruit candidates for pipeline and open orders
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Manage temporary/contractor on-boarding, orientations, and processing hire packages
- Oversee all drug & background testing of temporary employees
- Handle employee relations with all active temporary employees, including hiring/firing/counseling
- Act as liaison between clients and branch office to facilitate administrative and payroll matters
- Update candidate records in applicant tracking system
- Communicates with onsite and offsite staff, Account Manager(s), recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or related field
- Staffing/recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment helpful
- Experience recruiting for Manufacturing, Assembly and Warehouse positions a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task in a FAST paced environment is a MUST!!