11th Hour Staffing, Inc is growing! We are hiring for an On-site Staffing Supervisor.
This is a Weekend shift position working Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 6:00 am - 6:30 pm!
As a Staffing Supervisor, you will support all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain on-site client relationships
- Meet with on-site management to determine staffing needs
- Supervise 50+ temporary employees
- Manage temporary/contractor onboarding, orientations, and processing hire packages
- Oversee all drug & background testing of temporary employees on site
- Handle employee relations with all active temporary employees on site, including hiring/firing/counseling
- Act as liaison between clients and branch office to facilitate administrative and payroll matters
- Update candidate records in applicant tracking system
- Communicates with on site and off site staff, management, recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and agencies
- 2+ years of Staffing, Recruiting and/or Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution Cener a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
- Ability to multi-task in a FAST paced environment is a MUST!