Excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician. This is a contract-to-hire role.
The IT Support Technician will support all PC, Network and IT operations within the organization.
Weekend shift: Friday, Saturday & Sunday - 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
- End User support through onboarding and credentials creation
- Hardware support of end user PC’s including peripheral devices, installation and troubleshooting
- Software support of end user PC’s including OS imaging and upgrades, installation and troubleshooting.
- Application support of end user PC’s including licensing, installation and troubleshooting.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of asset and inventory records via spreadsheets, databases and asset tagging
- Printer support including toner and maintenance kit installation
- Printer supplies inventory and ordering
- Collect and or deploy hardware in accordance with rollout style projects
- Associate’s Degree within the IT field required; Bachelor’s preferred
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows Servers
- Proficient with PC hardware and software troubleshooting
- Proficient with MS Office
- AutoCAD Installation
- Cisco knowledge helpful
- Candidate must be self-starter, able to work alone with little supervision