View all jobs
Call Center SupervisorFairborn, OH
Excellent opportunity for a Call Center Supervisor in the Dayton, OH area!
- Manages 3-4 call center representatives
- Responsible for internal schedules as well to make sure phones are always covered for vacations, lunch breaks, etc.
- Manage processes for service calls
- Implements process controls, manages day-to day operations risk and handoffs between various internal departments in the account
- Dispatch technicians, scheduling of service calls and filling technician routes efficiently and effectively
- Ensure teams are meeting metrics
- Plans and executes on the job training for new hires, cross training within processes
- Monitor team's time management and schedule adherence
- Daily team huddles / work prioritization
- People Conflict and Issue Management
- High School Diploma
- 4+ years of call center and customer service experience with at least 1 year as a leader
- Skilled in reading a map - must be efficient with scheduling routes to minimize time and not having techs waste time traveling/back tracking.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Has the ability to make judgement based on practice and previous experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills