Immediate Opening for a Receiving Associate in Dayton, Ohio
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to executive, spanning across all industries.
This role will require you to safely perform receiving, stock keeping, inventory cycle counting, picking, packing and shipment of parts that service fuel pumping applications. Our client will require you to cross train within different departments.
- Prepare customer orders by processing receipts, picking, packing and shipping parts.
- Ensures all customer orders meet quality standards, correct part, correct quantity, shipped to correct address, on time, every time.
- Ship parts through parcel carriers (UPS) as well as Less Than Truck load and Dedicated trucks.
- Safely operate mobile equipment, Sit Down Fork Truck, Standup Reach Truck, Order picker (full time associates).
- Participate in annual physical inventory, perform daily cycle counting activities.
- Follow all safety procedures per company policy, identify and solution any unsafe practices to ensure all employees operate in a safe environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, lift 40 pounds, wear safety toe shoes, for 8 working hours per day.
- Perform any other task assigned by DC Manager or DC Supervisor.
Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- General knowledge of modern warehouse inventory control systems.
- Experience with warehouse cycling counting activities.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation
- Must have steel toed shoes/boots
- Authorized to work in the US
- Comfortable lifting 40lbs
Hourly Pay Rate: $15-17/hr.
*Our client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.