Immediate Opening for an Inventory Control Supervisor in Dayton, Ohio
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to executive, spanning across all industries.
As an Inventory Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of inventory control and the inventory team in a 500,000+ square foot, multi-shift, high-volume, automated distribution center. This role is responsible for analyzing physical inventory, establishing, and maintaining inventory discrepancy investigations, developing, and improving processes and procedures, and generating appropriate reporting to maintain adequate inventory levels and control.
This role supports 2nd shift, Monday - Thursday, 6:00pm - 4:30am.
Inventory Control Supervisor Responsibilities:
Inventory Control Supervisor Requirements:
- Oversee day to day inventory control activities in assigned building
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Communicate inventory successes and issues to Operations & Leadership groups
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting, finance, or inventory control or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience mentoring and coaching employees
- 2-5 years’ experience in a warehouse/distribution center environment, with emphasis on inventory control processes and methods
- Prior experience with transportation or logistics
- Experience in a multi-channel distribution environment processing Wholesale, Retail, and E-Commerce, including previous use of Warehouse Management Systems (we use Manhattan)
- Experience with automation including conveyors, shuttle systems, and sortation systems
Jacklyn Jaramillo, Staffing Coordinator
11th Hour Staffing, Inc
937-405-1809 / Main Office
937-405-1900 / Fax
: 4130 Gibson Drive, Suite D, Tipp City, OH 45371
: PO Box 24649, Huber Heights, OH 45424