Immediate Opening for a Human Resources Generalist Position on 2nd Shift in Las Vegas, Nevada
11th Hour Staffing Inc. is a family-owned-and-operated business that is passionate about recruiting, customer service, and our community. We are positioned to be your one-stop staffing resource for all your hiring & employment needs from entry-level to executive, spanning across all industries.
As the HR Generalist on 2nd shift, you will be responsible for forging partnerships with your assigned team to deliver value-added service to management and employees reflecting the goals of the company & facility. This role will be on 2nd shift, operating under the schedule Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:30am. Additional training and/or meetings outside of the targeted shift can be expected.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Consult with line supervisors & provide HR guidance when needed
- Analyze trends & metrics to develop solutions & programs for the team
- Manage & resolve complex employee relations issue. Conduct effective, thorough & objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks & ensuring regulatory compliance. Parners with legal department as required.
- Process employee changes such as any job changes & terminations in key HR systems like SuccessFactors & Kronos
- Ensure data in Kronos is correct & timecards are approved in a timely & correct manner by the supervisory group.
- Manage the employee engagement survey process & coach supervisors on feedback facilitation as well as action planning.
- Serve as a coach & mentor for other positions on the assigned shift.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of Human Resources experience required
- Strong knowledge of Federal and Ohio employment laws including ADA and FMLA
- Strong working knowledge of MS office programs
- Experience working with HRIS programs
- Employee relations experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented and able to complete administrative functions with a high degree of accuracy