11th Hour Staffing, Inc is growing! We are hiring for a Recruiter/On-site Staffing Coordinator. This is a full time salaried position.
As a Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator, you will support all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Meet with onsite management to determine staffing needs
- Manage temporary/contractor onboarding, orientations, and processing hire packages
- Oversee all drug & background testing of temporary employees on site
- Handle employee relations with all active temporary employees on site, including hiring/firing/counseling
- Act as liaison between clients and branch office to facilitate administrative and payroll matters
- Update candidate records in applicant tracking system
- Communicates with onsite and offsite staff, Account Manager(s), recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and agencies
- 1+ years of staffing/recruiting or related experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Experience recruiting for Manufacturing, Assembly and Warehouse positions a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
- Ability to multi-task in a FAST paced environment is a MUST!