View all jobs
Quality Inspector - 3rd ShiftDayton, OH
Immediate opening for a Temporary-to-hire Quality Inspector in the Dayton, OH area. This is a 3rd shift position working 11:00 pm-7:30 am.
- Prior Inspection Experience (1-3 years)
- Gauges, Micrometers, Calipers
- Blueprint Experience: Interpreting requirements, dimensional tolerances, etc.
- Plating, Coatings experience a plus
- Measurement device calibration experience
- Quality system experience: ISO, AS, Nadcap, etc.
- Small machine shop level production/inspection experience relates well to our process. Previous paint shop/production/inspection experience could relate well to our processes.
- Inventory, small machine shop planning experience would relate well to the planning aspects of this hybrid role.
Pay range (DOE): $14-16/hour
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years related experience
- Prior data entry experience
- Must have the ability to type approx. 35 wpm
- Pass purchase order comparative test
- Ability to read blueprints