Temporary to Hire Position for a GroundsKeeper Position in Dayton, OH!
7:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday $12/hr
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models.
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (If applicable).
- Assist in the troubleshoot/repair of mechanical, carpentry and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
- Assist management team with other various tasks required.
- Uphold all company policies, goals and values.
- Represent the community in a professional manner at all times-on/off property.
- Deliver communication documentation to residents.
- Contribute to resident retention programs.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
- Immediately report all unsafe conditions.