Several openings for Machine Operators in the Troy, OH area.
We are hiring immediately!!
All positions are temporary-to-hire after 90 days!
- 7:00am-7:00pm (rotating schedule: 4 on/3 off, 3 on/4 off)
- 7:00pm-7:00am (rotating schedule: 4 on/3 off, 3 on/4 off)
Pay ranges depending on experience: $17-18/hr
Performs coating & other production operations in the manufacture of surface protection products to meet customer specifications in accordance with established Company health, safety and quality procedures.
- Produces finish product in order specified and according to specifications.
- Operate machine to written instructions (JSA) in accordance with mfg. processes.
- Communicates material sub-standard or problems with mfg process to supervisor.
- Monitors quality and cleanliness of product during operation.
- Documents and records all production and QA activity.
- Perform all other tasks related to the operation and handling of product.
- Prepare adhesives, release coatings and inks for production.
- Set plates for mounting onto shafts.
- Maintains standards for housekeeping and safety.
- Work as a team for continuous process improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent education and experience
- Ability to demonstrate skills and physical ability satisfactory to the job
- Capable of learning and performing all operations processes as follows:
- Perform basic mathematical and data entry functions.
- Use equipment required to perform job tasks.
- Perform quality tests as required.
- Operate company forklift vehicles.
- Mix adhesives, release coatings and inks.
- Perform all plate setter tasks.
- Maintain quality and productivity standards set by management.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs., using proper lifting techniques.
- Responsible for production process, quantity and quality of operations performed.
- Regularly required to stand and walk up to 12 hours a day or during the required shift hours.
- Bending and various range of motion requiring physical exertion.
- Working in an uncontrolled climate