View all jobs
Maintenance TechnicianDayton, OH
Immediate opening for a temporary-to-hire Maintenance Technician in the Dayton, OH area.
We are seeking someone who understands OLD machinery and how they run. This person should have a strong electrical and mechanical background. Having your own tool box will be a bonus.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance on CNC machine, conventional mills, drills and lathes.
- Take care of facilities maintenance such as upgrading from florescent to LED lighting to changing bulbs.
- Change filters and maintain the roof-top AC/Heat pump unit and a fuel oil furnace.
- Able to climb ladders, be lifted up 20-feet in a fork-lift basket and be able to lift 50-lbs.
- Work with and learn from our senior maintenance Technician and move into the senior role within 1-2 years.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous maintenance experience on CNC machines, conventional mills, drills and lathes.
- Experience in maintenance on purpose-built machining centers that use hydraulic and pneumatic valves, electric relays, timers, pneumatic drills and electric motors
- Strong electrical and mechanical experience