We have an immediate need for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields is a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload (be able to lift 25-50lbs)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Be able to read and follow instructions
- Minimum of a high school education and one year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
- Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Full time, Temp to Hire