Immediate opening for a Lead Electronic Tester Role in the Dayton, OH area.
Seeking an individual who is electrical and technically savvy to lead and assist as well as assemble, inspect and test various electrical, hardware and software products. Must be computer proficient. Strong attention to detail with the ability to inspect equipment and hardware for quality and functionality. Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems. Run test software and report findings. Must be dependable.
- Assist in the day to day scheduling and monitoring of daily units being tested and evaluated.
- Oversee daily goals are completed in a timely efficient manner by other testers.
- Maintain clear and accurate records through the use of database and any other implemented tracking software.
- Assist others with coding and data entry into the database with the goal of accuracy and consistency
- Testing Product to assure they meet the production specifications of quality and operation, and to clean the units and make them presentable for use in their pool of like new factory reconditioned units.
- Assist with Material Handling aspects when needed including operating forklift equipment.
- Prior lead experience of a group or team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel & Word
- Open to operating forklift equipment. Prior experience not needed.
This position requires the ability to work overtime.
Starting pay is $14-14.50/hr
Must be available to start immediately!