View all jobs
Warehouse Equipment Operators - 1st shiftDayton, OH
Immediate openings for 1st shift Warehouse Equipment Operators in the Dayton, OH area!
1st shift hours: 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Thursday
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.25 PLUS bonus with earning potentials UP TO $19.50/hour with bi-weekly performance based bonus incentives!!!
Must be able to start ASAP and pass drug & background screening.
- Able to complete tasks by following verbal and computer instruction on the RF scanner
- Using powered equipment you will perform tasks to put away and pick product
- Safely operate powered equipment (Walkie Rider, Pallet Riders, Hand Truck, or Forklift, Turret Truck) while performing job duties
- Display good communication and time management skills as you progress through your assigned tasks
- As business volumes change, you will shift to various departments to support peak operations and perform other duties in warehouse as required
- Use of a Warehouse Management System required (Manhattan preferred)
- 3+ yrs previous warehouse experience preferred (at least 6 months experience as an Equipment Operator)
- Must be able to exhibit good dexterity
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects 10-30 lbs regularly
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Must have previous experience with powered equipment (Walkie / Pallet Riders,Order Selectors, Forklift, or Turret truck).
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Proven track record of reliable attendance and performance in warehouse environment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to read interpret documents such as safety rules