View all jobs
Material Handler – 2nd shiftTroy, OH
Immediate openings for temporary-to-hire Material Handler/Lead Loader – 3rd shift – Troy, OH area!
3rd shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:00 pm-7:00am with possible overtime on Saturday & Sunday
- Preparation and packing for shipment, accurate count and identification of shipment items, entry of data into a computer system
- Pick required parts, and stage for assembly
- Pull Parts – Monitor schedule shipments and pull parts as needed
- Put received product into stock
- Responsible for special stock conditions, organizing and handling
- Movement of product throughout the plant; receiving back-up
- Occasionally operates various kinds of forklifts (standup, sitdown, pallet jack, drexel) in and around warehouse
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment
- Climbs on racking system to reach product
- Wraps order on pallet for shipment
- Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
- Place shipments on racking systems
- Cleaning up debris on warehouse floor
- Lifts loose or stray products
Pay Rate: $13.00-15.00/Hr
- Must be 18 years or older with High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience as a material handler, shipping/receiving within a warehouse/manufacturing facility
- Previous forklift experience a plus; forklift certification a huge plus!
- Ability to push/pull pallets and lift products
- Bending is required to reach product or debris
- Climbing onto the racking (several stories high) and on/off the order picker is required
- Ability to lift 80+lbs frequently
- Above average coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot and balance
- Above average endurance
- Normal dexterity of hands and fingers with average repetition
- Site with ability to distinguish color; perception of sound is required; ability to communicate issues verbally and in written form
- Must have clean driving record and ability to pass drug/background screening requirements.