View all jobs
Warehouse AssociateHuber Heights, OH
Immediate Temporary-to-hire opportunity for a Warehouse Associate in the Huber Heights, OH area!
GREAT hours & shift!!! 1st shift working Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Operate a powered forklift to transport materials
- Ensure materials are properly loaded and unloaded for delivery and installation
- Operate cutting machine
- Maintain receiving and shipping of inventory
- May be required to deliver materials to stores or customer sites
- Perform other duties as assigned
Pay Rate DOE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of warehouse experience
- Exhibit commitment to safety in all work practices.
- Be able to work independently.
- Exhibit effective communication skills.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Have a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Be able to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment;
- Talk and hear;
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret written documents