Immediate opening for a Contract Recruiter in the Dayton, OH area!
As a Contract Recruiter, you will work on site at our client's facility supporting all steps of the placement cycle for staffing needs while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Source, identify and recruit candidates for pipeline and open orders
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Manage temporary/contractor on-boarding, orientations, and processing hire packages
- Oversee all drug & background testing of employees
- Handle employee relations with all active temporary employees, including hiring/firing/counseling
- Update candidate records in applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management or related field
- Staffing/recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment helpful
- Experience recruiting for Distribution & Warehouse positions a plus
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task in a FAST paced environment is a MUST!!