Hour Staffing is hiring for an On-Site Coordinator
for our client in Dayton, OH. This role requires the person to be dependable, approachable, self-motivated, sincere, factual and committed to hard work. The person must possess the genuine desire to positively impact our associate employees we work with every day.
This is a permanent internal opportunity with 11th
Hour Staffing. The person will be working on-site at our client. Core hours on-site are Sunday - Saturday, 6:30 am – 1:00 pm
. During busy season, working hours will adjust and/or increase to support the business need. We are looking for a person that can be flexible with hours during these times.
- Responsible for employee shift check-ins and follow-up with our associate employees and our clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform searches for qualified candidates using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Maintain communication with clients and associate employees to keep them updated
- Perform interviews with potential candidates and conduct all necessary background checks
- Assist with payroll issues, contacting clients and working with employees to fix any incorrect hours issues
- Provide coaching and counseling to associate employees as needed to ensure job performance and job satisfaction
- Document all applicant and client information accurately
- Perform 1st day arrival calls, weekly temp calls, etc.
- Adhere to company and local branch best practices and processes to achieve goals
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)