Direct hire opportunity for a Title Loan Application Processor in the Dayton, OH area!
This is a full time position with variable hours & schedule.
Process loan applications following company policies, procedures, and guidelines. Provide comprehensive technical and account support for loan applicants. Develop a working knowledge of LMS and related business systems. Responsible for protecting sensitive personal data of applicants. Maintain a professional disposition in a fast paced and challenging customer service environment. Utilize developed organizational skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Work individually and within a team.
- Review new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
- Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policy.
- Perform loan processing functions including, but not limited to, data entry, filing, document preparation, auditing, and quality assurance.
- Leverage available systems and tool and apply sound independent judgment when applicable to perform loan processing tasks, and proactively convey needs and requirements as applicable.
- Work efficiently and quickly to meet aggressive service levels while still meeting accuracy requirements and volume expectations.
- Respond to department specific questions; research and resolve member issues
- Work with confidential information.
- Conduct account review and research to effectively communicate with others.
- Previous vehicle title processing experience required
- 2 year minimum title processing required
- Knowledge of registration paperwork and title work required.
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 45 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Computer proficiency with a "Windows" environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Products
- Flexibility to work evenings and rotating Saturdays
- Strong written and verbal skills and ability to communicate via phone and email with customers
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute work in a manner that meets established service standards.
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must pass Background Check