|Immediate opening for a temporary-to-hire Material Handler in the Dayton Ohio area! This is a 3rd shift position.
- Maintain clean and safe work area in compliance with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Unload trucks with a lift or crane.
- Compare customer information and counts, weights or measures of items to bills of ladings, invoices, and orders.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, verify quantities, and route items to departments.
- Safely operate lift truck or hand truck within company procedures to move shipments between Shipping department, processing departments and facility storage.
- Operate a forklift, moving product throughout warehouse where needed.
- Update the computer system with order status for customer information.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Must be 18 years or older with High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience as a material handler
- Previous forklift experience in an industrial setting needed
- Overhead crane experience is a plus!
- Must be able to work 55 hours per week
- Ability to push/pull pallets and lift products
- Bending is required to reach product or debris
- Ability to lift 45+lbs frequently
- Above average coordination, including eye-hand, hand-foot and balance
- Above average endurance
- Normal dexterity of hands and fingers with average repetition