View all jobs
Machine Operator- 1st ShiftDayton, Ohio
Excellent temporary to hire opportunity for a Machine Operator in the Dayton, OH area This is a 1st shift position 6:00am-2:30pm
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Operate milling machine to drill stator tubes.
- Chamfering stators.
- Layout and drill lantern cover plates.
- Prepare Kit orders.
- Lenze control box wiring.
- Operate lift truck
- Support department’s needs, such as assembly, testing, paint
- Organize and clean work area when necessary
- Assist other departments when needed
- High School education or equivalent
- Analytical Ability – basic math and problem solving skills.
- Ability to Read/write/understand instructions, schedules, markings, prints etc.
- Past manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be a detail oriented individual.
- Ability and interest to be fork lift certified.
- Experience with or demonstrated ability to use a computer for data entry.
- Demonstrates initiative and drive to begin and follow through on tasks in a timely manner.
- Works safely, follows procedures, uses safety equipment.
- Team player who is able to accommodate schedule changes and work overtime when required.
- Able to lift 80#, regularly and continuously bend, stoop, reach, stand for long periods.
- Tolerant to heat, cold, sometimes noisy environment.
- Steel toe safety shoes and protective eyewear are required.