Immediate opening for a Full-Time Warehouse Assistant in the Huber Heights/Springfield area!
Stocking, pulling, packing parts, and other general warehouse duties as needed.
Hours are 8 hours per day on Monday thru Friday. Start time is flexible – can be either 6:00 am or 7:00 am.
· High School education or equivalent
· Analytical Ability – basic math and problem solving skills.
· Ability to Read/write/understand instructions, schedules, markings, prints etc.
· Past manufacturing experience. Preferred
· A detail oriented individual
· Ability and interest to be fork lift certified.
· Experience with or demonstrated ability to use a computer for data entry.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and labor.
· Able to lift 80#, regularly and continuously bend, stoop, reach, stand for long periods.
· Tolerant to heat, cold, sometimes noisy environment.
· Demonstrates initiative and drive to begin and follow through on tasks in a timely manner.
· Works safely, follows procedures, uses safety equipment.
· Team player who is able to accommodate schedule changes and work overtime when required
· Must have steel toe safety shoes and protective eyewear.