Immediate opening for a temporary-to-hire Warehouse/Shipping Associate in the Brookville, OH area.
This is a 2nd shift position working 4:00 pm - 2:00 am. Scheduled to work 4 ten hour shifts Sunday - Saturday. Days on/off may vary depending on exact shift.
• Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
• Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockroom.
• Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock.
• Investigate discrepancies or adjust errors of inventory.
• Pick and pack orders.
• Operate materials handling equipment with proper training.
• Report any problems encountered with vehicles.
• Present bills and receipts for goods delivered or loaded.
• Load and unload trucks or automobiles.
• Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
• Must have valid Ohio drivers license
- 1+ years experience working in a warehouse
- Prior experience with inventory, shipping, receiving, pick/pack
Pay Rate: $13.00