Direct Hire Opportunities for 2nd Shift Forklift Operators in the Brookville area!
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
- Must Be Comfortable with heights
- Forklift Operators will undergo training to become certified to drive each particular type of vehicle as needed.
- You must be able to lift 25-45 pound cases of product regularly and repeatedly while stacking them on pallets up to 6 feet high or when putting away cases stacked on 6 foot pallets.
- You must be able to stand for 10 or more hours daily.
- You must be able to use RF guns to perform roles.
- You must be able to work at heights of up to 40 feet.
- All Forklift Operators must follow all safety guidelines and have a good attitude towards safety.
- You must be able to perform work accurately while working at a sustained consistent pace.
- You must be able to bend and reach repeatedly for full shift.
- You must be willing to work in any department as needed or requested.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED Preferred
You must be at least 18 years of age
You must have relevant Forklift driving experience to qualify
Pay Rate of $15.00 with a (.50 Cent Shift Differential-For 2nd Shift)