Immediate opening for a temporary Electronics Repair/Refurbish Technician in the Centerville, OH area.
Are you skilled at repairing, reworking or refurbishing electronic equipment?
Then we are looking for you!
As an Electronics Repair Technician you will:
· Set up necessary test equipment and fixtures, upgrade, calibrate, test and troubleshoot electronic equipment, complete failure reports, test data sheets and provide help to other technicians
· Maintains the Assembly, Disassembly and Repair of Electronic Parts
· Completes Work Order Forms for Parts
· Ability to use multiple types of crimpers for wires, solder gun/iron, tape measure, and wire stripping machine
· Completes diagnostics and trouble-shooting by analyzing equipment
- 2+ years electronic technician experience in a manufacturing or repair environment
- High school diploma or GED required; Advanced technical education, AA degree or certifications a plus
- Familiarity with test and troubleshooting methods for complex electronic equipment
- Ability to interrupt procedures and operate test equipment
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete all required paperwork
- Successful candidate has to be able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Hourly Pay Rate: $11
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm