Immediate opening for an Electronics Assembly Specialist in the Brookville, OH area.
This is a 1st shift position working Monday-Thursday from 5:30 am - 4:00 pm. Possible overtime on Friday.
As an Electronics Assembly & Wire Specialist you will:
- Maintains the Assembly, Disassembly and Repair of Electronic Parts
- Completes Work Order Forms for Parts
- Ability to use multiple types of crimpers for wires, solder gun/iron, tape measure, and wire stripping machine
- Completes diagnostics and trouble-shooting by analyzing equipment
Hourly Pay Rate: $11.00
- 1+ years assembly experience
- Experience with electronics and electronic components and an understanding of the electronic assembly process a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to complete all required paperwork
- Successful candidate has to be able to perform duties with minimum supervision