View all jobs
Marketing SpecialistSpringfield, Ohio
Immediate opening for a temporary-to-hire Marketing Specialist in the Springfield, OH area.
- Creation and publication of corporate communications, press releases, copywriting for print and web, product releases, case studies, white papers, and marketing newsletters.
- Website content management . Ensure all pages are functioning, on-brand and with up-to-date copy that aligns with printed materials. Helps track site traffic with Google Analytics.
- Responsible for social media content (Linked In) and assists in management of sponsored content campaigns.
- Responsible for direct marketing email content and campaigns via MailChimp.
- Assists in the development and processing of leads in the SAP/C4C Hybris CRM marketing campaign management program.
- Coordinates marketing rollouts and campaigns with distributor partners.
- Responsible for procurement, inventory and distribution of marketing materials through third party service providers.
- Assists in preparations for trade shows.
- Other marketing tasks, as needed
- Two or four year degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Business Management
- 3 -5 years of hands on experience working in Marketing or Communications in a corporate
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to explain complex subject matter clearly
- Strong background in digital marketing methodology
- High proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel), CRM databases, website content
- management software, social media platforms, and direct mail applications
- Experience with web content management using Typo3 or similar web content management
- Graphic design desirable: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver